The osTicket team is happy to announce the availability of osTicket v1.9.4-RC1 (Release Candidate).
The release candidate is meant for developers and avid-enthusiasts to peek into and troubleshoot the upcoming release. We plan on using the feedback to shape the upcoming release of osTicket.
Some of awesome features we've added include;
- Phase II of multilingual support (translatable interface)
- New ticket states (open, resolved, closed, archived, and deleted)
- Custom ticket statuses (derived from ticket states)
- Custom ticket number formats
- Drag and drop, multi-file upload support
- FileUpload field type
- Full text search capabilities
Drop by the download edge page and download the release candidate, language packs, and translated plugins right away.
osTicket 1.9.4-RC1 is pre-release software, currently in active development, that may be substantially changed before it's packaged for stable release. While it’s not necessarily fully recommended for production environments - yet - you can upgrade your existing osTicket installation with confidence.