Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Nice System (first time user)

I've been looking for a helpdesk system to use for my customers and this one looks like it does the job. :D :)

One thing I would like to see if possible is a front page login because I have 6 completely seperate customers and I'd like to have a login screen and then once a user from company 'A' logs in they go to an area where they see a tailored screen with their company logo etc which would be more professional.

Are there any plans for something like this?

Also, the overlords thing - is that being removed soon or are there any instructions to change the code so we can use the notes field (currently it always reverts to overlords no matter what I try

Comments

• re: front page login

Yes there are plans to implement something similar in the next version.

re: overlords thing

I have no idea what your talking about.
  • Hi

OK, thanks for that. :)

The overlords thing is where the word overlords is the default in the admin notes on my staff members and it cant seem to be changed even from the db side - it just keeps defaulting to "overlords"

there is a post on here that mentions it too..

http://osticket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8077&highlight=overlords
  • Harters;41802 said:
    Hi

The overlords thing is where the word overlords is the default in the admin notes on my staff members and it cant seem to be changed even from the db side - it just keeps defaulting to "overlords"
    Lol. I've noticed it too. Here's a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/SCvCoFoV

My guess is it's something in staff.inc.php. I actually didn't see it in the database on my test bed, but it's there in my production.

That Admin Notes: tables is echoing a $info['notes'] from the $info array.

It doesn't bother me, so I haven't looked very close at it.