Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Customer control panel

Hello - I have two scenarios I am trying to address:

1 - Customer has multiple locations, without using a different email per location how can they track tickets by location?

2 - Customer manager has multiple employee's entering tickets. The manager wants to view all tickets.

I am more than willing to sponsor these features or engage a programmer who can commit back to the project.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can accomplish either of these goals within the existing 1.17.1 features or how to engage a developer it would be most appreciated.

Thanks...Scott

Comments

• 1. add a custom field. There are two mods in the mods section that should suit your needs depending on if you want a simple text field or a drop down box.

2. This feature does not currently exist. This is a little kludgy You could give the person a staff login and assign all tickets coming from their employees to a specific department, and only grant the staff login you give them access to that department.