Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Overdue Reply

New to osTicket and still learning :D

I may have overlooked this somewhere during setup or perhaps it does not exist... but I would like to send a response to the user when the ticket is marked as OVERDUE.... is there a built in function that needs to be enabled?

Al

Comments

• Anyone have any ideas?
  • The only Overdue Ticket notice built into osTicket is for staff.

I would think, though, that if you wanted. You could edit the file that generates the email to add a recipient for the user. I have not messed the email settings, but the premise make sense to me.
  • jccrofty30;44769 said:
    The only Overdue Ticket notice built into osTicket is for staff.
    I was afraid that that would be the answer :)

I would think, though, that if you wanted. You could edit the file that generates the email to add a recipient for the user. I have not messed the email settings, but the premise make sense to me.
    I agree, however, I try to avoid doing that as it will require me to remember to make the change when a new version is released.... and relying on my memory is dangerous territory ;)

Thank you for the reply

Al
  • Not a problem.

I definitely know what you mean though, we have a few aesthetic customizations that I have to re-apply after any update.