Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

admin retrive password

canotlog to admin not in ie and firefox . it work fine for same time and then i canot log anymore. i donot get any error just canot login, mybe my password change by someone...who know. like to know if it is away to retrive admin password OR any idea how to login again

Comments

• I'm not 100% sure, but you could try adding a new row to the ost_staff table of your database and make the password field:

04ca3c2a1ee24aa29541a0de2a822455

This is the encrypted form of:
    adermin

This is just a test... passwords could be encrypted in different ways on different servers... give it a try! :)
  • Uriel;425 said:
    canotlog to admin not in ie and firefox . it work fine for same time and then i canot log anymore. i donot get any error just canot login, mybe my password change by someone...who know. like to know if it is away to retrive admin password OR any idea how to login again
    Depending on when you downloaded osTicket, it could be related to cache issues.
    http://osticket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102