Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

setup on zimbra mail server

Has anyone had any experience setting this up on a zimbra mail server? I have zimbra running on ubuntu 8.04 lts and was looking for a trouble ticket system to use. I dont want to install this if it will conflict with zimbra in any way. Any ideas?
thanks
Bill B

Comments

• I am running zimbra as well and if you have POP SSL enabled then it looks like it won't play well at all.

I hope I can find a workaround for it on these forums. Having the OSTicket devs help us out with some of these questions we got on here would be a plus. but I'll save my gripes about this forum for another day.
  • Zimbra Piping

I am also trying to setup piping through Zimbra. I have osticket and zimbra on two separate machines. My current setup is to use the aliases file to try to pipe the email into the automail.php, but I keep getting a "mail transport unavailable" message. Anyways, I'll post something if I figure it out as I am fairly determined at this point.
  • I have this problem now...

someone can help???

mi OsTicket cant connect to my zimbra server.
  • Killing zombie thread with a head shot.
    Please do not be a necromancer.
    If you are having an issue please start your own thread.
This discussion has been closed.