Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

WAMP Installation

Hello. I'm a relative newbie to the world of Open Source applications and I'm trying to find my way around. I was recently given the task of updating my companies Help Desk system which had originally been created in-house using Perl. The first thing I want to do is get out of the Perl world and into PHP & MySQL for this system, but why try to recreate the wheel? That is what has brought me to osTicket.

My question is, I am trying to just set up a test system locally to play around with and use as a demonstration for my boss. I'm running the latest WAMP server in a Windows environment and I'm trying to install osTicket onto that. However I'm running in to a few snags and I'm sure it is just a matter of me missing a few things.

Has anyone had any luck installing on WAMP and if so, could you give me any direction on how to do the install?

Thanks
David