Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

How to edit an existing ticket?

I just installed osTicket and love it, but find I cannot edit tickets that other users submit. It is important that I be able to edit the title, for example, so that requests make sense in the queue. Am I just not seeing this option?

Thanks,
- Matt

Comments

• This would be a wonderful feature and especially helpful for mis-posts. Maybe even the ability to delete individual posted replys would be nice.

I don't think there is anything like this currently implemented. But if people are interested, I'm sure Peter could make it happen! :D (I'm not speaking for Peter, but he's generally very open to suggestions.)
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was already a planned feature.
  • This is indeed something on the wishlist. But it will not be ready in the next release.

So just keep an eye on new releases :)
  • I'm just amazed that a ticket system wouldn't have such a basic feature. :-( You all do a great job and I really like osTicket, but I may have to go with Zentrack instead which is quite a bit more advanced.
  • osTicket is at it's infancy and yes it is missing some basic features. Please feel free to try other more advance systems which will better serve your needs.