Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Time 1 Hour Off

My osTicket is reporting time 1 off late. So, it will be 9am, but osTicket will show it as 8am.

I have checked the following:
Server time and timezone that hosts website and mysql
Timezone in osTicket
mySQL NOW()
daylight savings checkbox (I have actually checked and unchecked this and nothing changes)

All are the same timezone and time except for osTicket. Is there something I am missing?

Comments

• Have you checked the Daylight saving field in the Settings?
  • Yeah, checked them in both user and system prefs.

From what I can tell, there is a problem with using WAMP and osTicket. It does not recognize the daylight savings tag (?).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
  • I think it has something to do with the PHP WAMP installs. But I am not sure how to verify this.
  • I don't use WAMP, so can't help there. Just to be clear the field I meant was the Daylight settings field in OSTicket in SCP/Admin/Settings.
  • Yeah.. there is a little checkbox. Having it checked or unchecked makes no difference. the time stays the same
  • I have the same issue.
    Having it checked or unchecked makes no difference.
    Confirmed.

Is there any fix around? I have found http://osticket.com/forums/project.php?issueid=256, but this is already in my code.
  • Mine is doing the same exact thing. Serve is Westhost.com shared.

Ver is 1.7.0
  • Zombie thread!
    Closing thread.
    Please open your own in the proper section of the forums based on the version that you are running.
This discussion has been closed.