Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[MOD] Age of Tickets (Minutes, Hours, or Days)

13»

Comments

• miszjieha;21789 said:
    is that any possible that i can store the timeopen inside my database (ticket_table) ?

pls help..
    Well...you could. But you have to code it so that its updated every time someone views the tickets page or something similar, otherwise its not going to know that it needs to update every minute or so. You could also run a cron but that seems silly.

You would need to add in a new column in your ost_ticket table and then update it. It would be a fair amount of work. Might be easier to just re-reference the code I supplied for this MOD.
  • Very Nice!

Awesome mod, thanks!
  • scottro;21794 said:
    Well...you could. But you have to code it so that its updated every time someone views the tickets page or something similar, otherwise its not going to know that it needs to update every minute or so. You could also run a cron but that seems silly.

You would need to add in a new column in your ost_ticket table and then update it. It would be a fair amount of work. Might be easier to just re-reference the code I supplied for this MOD.
    my boss want the staff to put some note if the ticket haven't close more than a week (compulsory)..so i plan to used timeopen as the condition..but the problem is i need to edit (eg:scp/tickets.php and editicket.php) i have don a lot of thing but it's still not working..

did u got any idea to solve my problem...

thanks..
  • miszjieha;21811 said:
    my boss want the staff to put some note if the ticket haven't close more than a week (compulsory)
    Why not just use the "Overdue" feature?

Admin Panel > Settings > Ticket Grace Period

Then set the hours to one week (604800)
  • scottro;21815 said:
    Why not just use the "Overdue" feature?

Admin Panel > Settings > Ticket Grace Period

Then set the hours to one week (604800)

oh thanks...i never take a look at that setting...:)
  • problem with the colums

hello. great mod but i have 1 problem. when i have implemented the mod the colums are all wrong i dont know what i have done wrong. probably somthing i have missed, can u help ? i have attached a screenshot and the php script. if u would u can just re work the script or tell me what wrong would be really helpfull
    problem.jpg
    850 x 249 - 42K
    tickets.inc.zip
  • For starters your "Ticket" th is missing the opening tag, it only has the , thats why its not showing up within your table but as plain text outside of the table. You have more problems than that though. You also have two Subject headers. Fix those and then post a pic again and I'll see what else needs fixing from there ;)
  • Scott,

Do you still have the latest version of this mod available somewhere? I tried clicking on the Sudo bash links in your posts but they are all dead. Thanks!
  • int3grate;22209 said:
    Scott,

Do you still have the latest version of this mod available somewhere? I tried clicking on the Sudo bash links in your posts but they are all dead. Thanks!
    Is this what you are looking for?
    http://sudobash.net/?p=165

Sorry, all the previous links in this article were from when my site was hosted elsewhere.
  • scottro;22210 said:
    Is this what you are looking for?

Sorry, all the previous links in this article were from when my site was hosted elsewhere.
    Yes! Thanks much.
  • Great job implemented and very happy with this!
  • namit;22700 said:
    Great job implemented and very happy with this!
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback :)
  • scottro;22701 said:
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback :)
    Hi you are doing a sterling job keeping OS ticket fresh with no main development going on.

Could I ask how hard it is to add something like a column that shows which tickets have recieved a reply since a user last logged in.

WE have 3 people who reply to tickets and some tickets can only be dealt with by one person. I regularly have to open all tickets to see if any have been updated.

God its hard work.

Thanks in advance.
  • I don't have anything at present but I do have plans to rework my tooltips MOD, that may help you there.
  • Not trying to thread jack, but i thought of this as well...more along the lines of having that whole line be bold so to show as its new or unread (like in outlook). the problem is this would be different for each user right? Does osticket track when logins happen?
    ukracer;22985 said:
    Hi you are doing a sterling job keeping OS ticket fresh with no main development going on.

Could I ask how hard it is to add something like a column that shows which tickets have recieved a reply since a user last logged in.

WE have 3 people who reply to tickets and some tickets can only be dealt with by one person. I regularly have to open all tickets to see if any have been updated.

God its hard work.

Thanks in advance.
  • wabashky;23012 said:
    Not trying to thread jack, but i thought of this as well...more along the lines of having that whole line be bold so to show as its new or unread (like in outlook). the problem is this would be different for each user right? Does osticket track when logins happen?

That sounds like a great idea even just making it bold to show its been replied to since last accessed . I have upwards of 30 tickest open and reading the damn things every hour or so is a PITA.
  • Advice pls

When my tickets reach 35 days, they all halt at 35 and even if some tickets are 50 days old the AGE still remains 35.
    Anyone knows why
  • kremori;23546 said:
    When my tickets reach 35 days, they all halt at 35 and even if some tickets are 50 days old the AGE still remains 35.
    Anyone knows why
    You are using old code. Please use the updated code here:
  • worked perfectly.... thanks!
  • Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I need to see if it is possible to make this mod only count business hours.

I guess this would require day of the week calculation as well.

I have it installed and working at present.
  • 1.7.1 Compatible?

Is this mod compatible with 1.7.1? I have been unsuccessful in adding it. It simply results in no tickets displaying.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.