osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
osTicket 1.6 RC1 now available!
long delay, we are proud to announce the release of the first release candidate (RC1) of osTicket v1.6. The release is a complete rewrite of previous "discontinued" version and includes a tremendous number of new and improved features. If you are using an older version of osTicket, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. The most notable changes include;
- Improved Staff/Admin control panel
- Access control levels for staff
- Ability to assign tickets to staff
- Ticket auto-locking and aging
- Local and remote email piping support
- Canned replies/responses
- Decoupled staff and client interfaces
- Most importantly better, fast and secure code
While the release is production ready, we hope to release v1.6 final following community feedback and bug fixes. If you encounter a bug or have feedback about this release, please let us know by posting a message in osTicket Forums so we or someone else in osTicket community can check into it and possibly release a fix for it as soon as possible.
Downloads available here.
For installation and setup instructions please refer to osTicket wiki
. Professional installation
available for interested parties