Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The osTicket team is pleased to announce availability of osTicket, v1.8.1.2, the latest stable release in 1.8.x series. For more information please read our release blog post.

New tickets not shown in staff panel

Good morning!

I've noticed that no new ticket is shown in the "Open tickets list" as I login to OST, even if I click on "View Open" or "View Closed" buttons.
But if I do an advance search (without specifing any field value) I can see all tickets.

Thanks

Comments

• This sounds strange, never had or heard about this before.

Can you give us some more info? Are the tickets assigned to staff members? Are you looking at the tickets as an admin?

Are you using RC3?
  • said:

This sounds strange, never had or heard about this before.

Can you give us some more info? Are the tickets assigned to staff members? Are you looking at the tickets as an admin?

Are you using RC3?

Yes, I'm usign RC3 and I'm looking at staff panel as an admin.

Tickets fetched from POP3 aren't assigned to staff member, and even if I assign one ticket to me I can't see in the "assigned to me" list.

Only with advanced search.
  • I have same problem. I can't see any ticket until I hit [Advance] button and then [Search]
  • Problem happens if you have case sensitive database case where query looks for status = 'Open' instead of status = 'open'
  • said:

Problem happens if you have case sensitive database case where query looks for status = 'Open' instead of status = 'open'

Thanks.
    I hope that with RC4 upgrade this problem will be solved.
    I''ve got OsTicket backed with PgSQL.
  • said:

Thanks.
    I hope that with RC4 upgrade this problem will be solved.
    I''ve got OsTicket backed with PgSQL.

Upgrading to RC4 solved the problem.