Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Replies sent by hotmail aren't delivered

It seems that replies sent by hotmail aren't accepted by the Hostgator's system, the error is as follow:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/usr/bin/php -q /home/centur/public_html/support/api/pipe.php
generated by info AT century DOT
local delivery failed
( I changed the code because the site isn't live yet.)
But what's weird is that new e-mails and the replies by me work fine, but when I try to reply to that ticket in hotmail, this error appears.

This problem is weird because if the pipe config was wrong, I shouldn't be able to send new e-mails and reply to them with osTicket.

I don't have this problems with other e-mails such as gmail, my ISP e-mail....

Oh, and our host is hostgator.com

I think I should explain with a new diagram:
New hotmail e-mail --> osTicket: Yes
OsTicket reply --> Hotmail: Yes
Last reply in hotmail --> osticket: No go.

Comments

• Your problem is:

- New Ticket from [email]client@hotmail.com[/email] to [email]support@domain.com[/email]
    -- Ticket Reply from [email]support@domain.com[/email] to [email]client@hotmail.com[/email]
    --- Re: Ticket Reply from [email]client@hotmail.com[/email] to [email]support@domain.com[/email] | NOT DELIVERED

Do i understand You correctly?

Could it be that Hostgator rejects hotmail emails with subjects like "Re: Ticket Response [#40453]" as spam? Do you have any way to check whether the email from [email]client@hotmail.com[/email] reaches your inbox at [email]support@domain.com[/email]?