Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Fix for international characters in email subject

As I have spent some time trying to solve this and a lot of other people seem to have this problem, here is the fix to get email subjects to be shown properly when using international characters like å,ä,ö.

Comments

• It's working great, thanks a lot :)
  • Works great! Thanks!
  • Thank you. Works great (tested with French accents, é è ç etc.)
  • It works correctly if I have limited number of symbols in Subject field. For example:

1. "[ID:%ticket] Обращение принято" - works perfect
    2. "Заявка [ID:%ticket] назначена на тебя" - doesn't work ("No Subject" in email).

Is there any limits to number of symbols in subject field?

thx.
  • Not working at all.
  • I am terribly sorry, but I have been staring at this post for a while... and can not find the fix. Am I half-blind or something or is it missing here?
  • This thread is from 2010.
    If you are having an issue I would recommend that you start a new thread, not zombie an old one.

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.