Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Admin getting alert email, not staff

Hi All...

Just set OsTicket up yesterday and so far I am loving it aside from one problem. I'll try to describe as best I can.

I've set up multiple staff members, departments, email addresses, and help topics. When a user submits a ticket to our Accounting department through their browser, the department does not receive notification a new ticket came in, however the admin account (me) gets the email. It even says:

Admin,

New ticket #196825 created.

I find it weird that #1: i am getting the notification and #2: it says Admin, instead of Accounting Team,

If I log into the user in the accounting team, I see the ticket in there.

Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to correct it?
--------------

EDIT: I feel dumb now. Apparently this is all under the Alerts and Notifications section. I guess I left "department members (spammy)" unchecked because, well, I thought it would be spammy. I think I'm all fixed now. I even see why the Admin is getting all tickets.

Comments

• Same problem

Did this fix your problem?

I am having the same problem but I have all those fields checked, is there a hidden "make work" switch somewhere?

Regards
    Paul