Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

XMLHttpRequest Error Message

Recently started having an interesting error message for one user.

He is able to create a ticket and submit but when he click the X to close the window, the following error message (also attached) displays:

http://192.168.1.50
[object XMLHttpRequest]

There is an option to click OK then the window closes.

Has anyone seen something like this before? We have 5 other users that have been using the system and none have received this error.

Thanks,
Aaron

Comments

• I cannot view the attachment, nor can I go to your implementation to take a look for myself. But you might find out what web browser (and version) he is using that generates this error. I believe that your user may want to uninstall and re-install their web browser.

As an FYI I've used IE 7 - 9, Firefox 2-4, and Opera 10 and 11 and have not encountered what you are describing.
  • I believe I was able to resolve this problem. This particular user had his user id changed from what it was originally.

While I have not done extensive testing, it seems that changing it back to the original user id has corrected this problem.

I assume that not everything is being updated when the username is modified through the admin-staff page.
  • I have the same issue, but the username has not been altered. I'll do some testing though and see what else it might be.