Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

My Tickets

Am I missing something here? This was working until just an hour ago or so.

Ideally what I would like is for only the assigned tickets you have that are OPEN to show up under "My Tickets".

The following command is what is running:

Code:
SELECT DISTINCT ticket.ticket_id,lock_id,ticketID,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,subject,name,ticket.email,dept_name,staff.firstname,staff.lastname ,ticket.status,ticket.source,isoverdue,ticket.created,pri.*,CASE WHEN status = "open" THEN FLOOR(TIME_TO_SEC(TIMEDIFF(now(),ticket.created))/60) ELSE FLOOR(TIME_TO_SEC(TIMEDIFF(ticket.closed,ticket.created))/60) END AS timeopen,count(attach.attach_id) as attachments ,count(attach.attach_id) as attachments FROM ost_ticket ticket LEFT JOIN ost_department dept ON ticket.dept_id=dept.dept_id LEFT JOIN ost_staff staff ON ticket.staff_id=staff.staff_id LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_priority pri ON ticket.priority_id=pri.priority_id LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_lock tlock ON ticket.ticket_id=tlock.ticket_id AND tlock.expire>NOW() LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_attachment attach ON ticket.ticket_id=attach.ticket_id WHERE 1 AND ticket.staff_id=1 GROUP BY ticket.ticket_id ORDER BY priority_urgency,ticket.created DESC LIMIT 0,35
the most important part being:
Code:
CASE WHEN status = "open"
Oddly this shows the correct NUMBER of tickets in My Tickets (#). But then its listing all of my tickets, regardless if they are open or closed. I even ran the command manually from phpmyadmin and it shows the same results (duh) and of course the status there shows open, closed, closed, closed. I thought I had also set this somewhere else in another file but I can't seem to find that now either to troubleshoot it.

Any help?

Comments

• What version of osTicket are you using? Our install of version 1.6ST does this perfectly.

It will only show open tickets assigned to the user under 'My Tickets'
  • Did you resolve this? I have the same issue.
  • same problem

any one resolve the problem?
  • You have not provided the version of osticket you are using.

Have you modified your installation (installed any mods or made any source changes)?
  • I have 1.6 ST installed and am having the same issue with closed tickets still appearing in "My Tickets". No mods or source changes.