Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[MOD] Report Page v5.0

123457»

Comments

• must not have any tickets dated 2012. :)
  • Which i don't - My concern is that average time tickets are open is the same as average response time....

Perhaps it doesn't tag a ticket as "replied to" unless you send an email out to the user? because I know our reply time is much quicker than 9hrs!

In any case, just a small quirk, i'm sure it will be sorted out when Scottro officially releases it for 1.7. - just glad that this is finally working in 1.7 :D
  • Will this work with osTicket 1.7 ?
    Please I need help for same version.
    camilojaraba;21889 said:
    Hello!!! here is an spanish version of this excellent mod.

Hola!!! aqui les dejo una version en español de este excelente mod.
    traducida por mi.

espero que les sirva... solo deben seguir las instrucciones en la pagina original: http://sudobash.net/?p=821

y el archivo que usaran es el adjunto! de resto todo igual...

saludos y bendiciones!!

K.
  • I'm getting close to releasing the new version. I hope to finish it up this weekend at the latest.
  • scottro;40287 said:
    I'm getting close to releasing the new version. I hope to finish it up this weekend at the latest.
    That is great news! Thanks again for the awesome MOD Scottro.
  • Great Mod!!

Looking forward to OSticket 1.7 version..TY
  • Staff Member Criteria?

I am getting ready to install this and surely will donate the few bucks but quick question. Will this mod allow me to config the setting to where I can select a specific staff member and a date range and receive all the tickets assigned to that member.

Ex: Staff Name with a table with Date Assigned, Date closed, title