Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

File for sending email after creating a ticket

Hello,

I am looking for the file containing the text sent in the creation of a ticket to the creator of the ticket.
Exemple of mail :
Gorgorbey,

A request for support has been created and assigned ticket #xxxxxx. A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible.

You can view this ticket's progress online here: http://xxxxxx.fr/view.php?e=xxxxxx@xxxxxx.fr&t=xxxxxx.

If you wish to send additional comments or information regarding this issue, please don't open a new ticket. Simply login using the link above and update the ticket.

Support Dept
Sorry for my English, I an French.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Thats not stored in a file, its stored in the database. You can access it via the admin panel > Email > Template
  • I looked but I did not go that far. I have found. Thank you.
  • Sorry for the double message.
    But when I want to change the text content of the template, the recording does not want to do.
    Error updating the template. Try again
    Even when I do not change the template and I record, the message is there!
  • Finally I have the answer to my previous question.
    Last question:
    What is the file that contains the text of the tabs on the administration panel?

Thank you!
  • if you want to change the names of the tabs you can do it in include/class.nav.php