Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Migration from eTicket to osTicket?

Hello everybody,

I think I am not the only one with this problem. I still use eTicket for some customers but I will change the system. The problem is that I need all the old tickets. Is there any chance to migrate all the eTickets to the osTicket system? That would be great.

greetings

Comments

• I am not aware of any solution that is public and/or free. You might try contacting the devs at:

http://osticket.com/support/contact.php

Please note that this is a paid service. The last time I remember someone else asking this question was during the last major release (1.5).

Your best bet is to probably write a script to move the data from one DB to the other, but that's probably not for the feint of heart.

Good luck.
  • Okay I will aks. I am not that good in programming. I tried it but it didn`t work.
  • I wrote a php program that performs this conversion.   No guarantees it will work in all cases, but it got the job done for us.
    eticket_osticket.txt
  • edited March 2014
    hi, your php code was a great help, here's your program.php  i made a little of changes, you can check my modifications and evaluate if this helps you to complete the migration, attachments aren't in this file, but i'm trying to include them.

Gracias amigo.
  • edited March 2014
    sorry, i forgot add the file ups!
    eticket-to-os.txt