Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

V1.6 RC4

Hi, This may seem to be out from Ancient History. I have a working installation of V1.6 RC4 and we are using it. Recently we started facing an issue where our responses are not getting delivered to the clients. I searched the forum found that upgrading would be a solution as suggested by so many. Since I do not want to disturb a working setup I thought of bringing the entire website to my local PC and experiment locally before I go on to do the actual upgradation.
I have exported the database and have a replica of the folder on the web server, on to my local PC and that's about it. I am stuck. Unfortunately I do not have an installer for V1.6 RC4. I read on the forum that I would need to upgrade to 1.6ST and then upgrade to 1.7. I have the 1.6 ST downloaded, however, since the local copy is not function I cannot try the ST upgrade.

This request may seem to be asking for too much of something which is history but I would appreciate any help which can lead me to either download v1.6 RC4 or help me to make the local copy usable.

I would also like to know if the same PHP and MYSQL versions are mandatory on my local PC Also.

awaiting help
Vinay