Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Phone number on SCP ticket page

Guys,

Where i can modify to get phone number on SCP ticket page ?in place of priority i want to see phone number.

http://10.0.0.123/e/scp/tickets.php

I tired in include\staff\ticket.inc.php.but no luck i am lacking something.
Pls help.
Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• That's the correct file. What exactly did you try to edit?
  • First we'll need to add the phone column to the $qselect...

Find this...

$qselect = 'SELECT DISTINCT
    ticket.ticket_id,lock_id,ticketID,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,ticket.subject,ticket.name,ticket.work,ticket.original_order,ticket.email,dept_name '.
    ',ticket.status,ticket.source,isoverdue,isanswered,ticket.created,pri.* ,count(attach.attach_id) as attachments ';

and replace with this...

$qselect = 'SELECT DISTINCT
    ticket.ticket_id,lock_id,ticketID,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,ticket.subject,ticket.name,ticket.work,ticket.original_order,ticket.phone,ticket.email,dept_name '.
    ',ticket.status,ticket.source,isoverdue,isanswered,ticket.created,pri.* ,count(attach.attach_id) as attachments ';

Then, we'll need to replace the "Priority" header with "Phone"...

Find this...

<th width=\"70\">
    <a href=\"tickets.php?sort=pri&order=<?=$negorder?><?=$qstr?>\" title=\"Sort By Priority <?=$negorder?>\">Priority</a></th>

and replace with this

<th width=\"70\"> Phone </th>

Now let's replace the listed priorities with the phone row that we added to the $qselect.

Find this...

<td class=\"nohover\" align=\"center\" style=\"background-color:<?=$row['priority_color']?>;\"><?=$row['priority_desc']?></td>

and replace with this...

<td class=\"nohover\" align=\"center\"><?=$row['phone']?></td>

:cool:
  • Hey teryakisan,

This mod no longer works in the current version (v1.8.0.2). 

The code for $qselect appears to have evolved:  

$qselect ='SELECT ticket.ticket_id,lock_id,ticketID,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,ticket.team_id '
        .' ,user.name'
        .' ,email.address as email, dept_name '
             .' ,ticket.status,ticket.source,isoverdue,isanswered,ticket.created ';

Kindly show me how you'd do this today?