Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Where is the To: email address stored when an email is imported into osTicket with the cron/API

Using osTicket 8.1.1

I have many multiple email To: addresses that are imported into different osTicket departments.

Example:
helpneeded@myurl.com
afterhourshelpneeded@myurl.com
that both go into a single osTicket department

I created an extra column to show the departments, but would also like to show the To: email address that caused the email to be imported into that department. I can find the From: email but not the To:

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• There is no version 8.1.1.

I believe that the only header information that is kept is stores in ost_ticket_email_info, the TO field doesn't not appear to be kept.
  • Typo my version is v1.8.0.1

does anyone have a suggestion on how to capture the email To: addresses when they are imported

• HUGE bump to this.

I do see the headers stored in the  ost_ticket_email_info  table, and I do see the "To:" field in the headers. I found a previous mod for 1.7 that you can add a "Show/Hide" headers, but it doesn't work in 1.8. 

I also see code in the getHeaderInfo funtion in scp/js/scp.js that appears to parse the To: header into a a variable:

// Put together a list of recipients
            $tolist = array();
            if($headerinfo->to)
                $tolist['to'] = $headerinfo->to;
            if($headerinfo->cc)
                $tolist['cc'] = $headerinfo->cc;
    //Add delivered-to address to list.
            if (stripos($header['header'], 'delivered-to:') !==false
                    && ($dt = Mail_Parse::findHeaderEntry($header['header'],
                         'delivered-to', true))) {
                if (($delivered_to = Mail_Parse::parseAddressList($dt)))
                    $tolist['delivered-to'] = $delivered_to;
    }

There's gotta be a way to have this translate to something useful...