Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Integrate osticket to AD for login.

we are using osticket for our helpdesk , it working fine , but we need to address some security issues .

1)  I need to integrate osticket with AD , so that users can login with their AD credentials .  I saw a plugin for AD integration but for tht  i need to create users in osticket and it only validates password . i have 400 users in AD whick makes the task tedicious .

2) Need the users/groups should have access to only their tickets , not of other tickets.
3) While viewing the ticket status , it needs to be authenticated  against a password instead of ticket number and email .

I have not found a solutions for the above issues , let me know if anyone has  solutions for this .

Regards,
Ravikumar

Comments

• 1.8.1 will introduce Staff LDAP/AD authentication via a plugin.  The developer preview release is currently available.

1. There was a mod by the same person that imports user from AD into osTicket.

3. Client LDAP/AD authentication is slated for 1.8.2 I believe and is a ways away.