Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

notification problem with staff members in a department

I have a problem with notifications on my osticket-system
When I move a ticket to another department, the staff-member of the department don´t get a mail-notification.
The notifications only works when i move a ticket to a staff-member.

Comments

• Hello,

The notification do not even work with my system at all not even anyone do receive notification even all condition are followed accordingly still do not have any staff receive notification if ticket opened to or respond to
  • @pm_3010:

Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located here in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  That being said there are a couple things that we can have you check.

Please check that they are enabled at:
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Alerts & Notices -> Ticket Assignment Alert:

Also please check the aren't Disabled at:
    Admin panel -> Staff -> Departments -> your department -> Auto Response Settings

Luckily how to get to those settings hasn't changed much from 1.7 to 1.8. :)

@vladimir:
    please open your own thread for your own problem(s). Thank you.
  • @ntozier
    thank you for your quick reply
    my problem is that i have the latest version in german (1.6)
    that are my options at:

Please check that they are enabled at:
    Admin panel -> Settings -> Alerts & Notices -> Ticket Assignment Alert:
    - notice by new ticket
    - notice by new message
    - notice by new internal message
    - notice by tickets (alert)

Admin panel -> Staff -> Departments -> your department -> Auto Response Settings
    - new ticket
    - new message
    - auto e-mail

is this a new function at 1.7 or a special modification?
  • edited January 2014
    There was no official release in any language other than English.  There were unofficial translations that people made and put out, but we don't really support them here.  1.6 is also really old at this point, to give you a better idea 1.8.0.2 is current, and 1.8.1 will be out soon. I don't have an installation to even look at where the settings were anymore.

btw moving this thread to the 1.6 section of the forums.
  • ok thank you.
  • do you know if osticket support a multiple language version and which of them is the newest version?
  • Thank you.
    I have found the second link an downloaded a german pack and the newest version but the language dosent change after the installation and i dont found the option to change the language
  • The language pack is for 1.8.1+ which really isn't out yet. Also even if it was or you downloaded the DPR (Developer Preview Release) the language pack currently only replaces text for a few things.  It's not ready for deployment yet.
  • hmm ok then i have to wait for it.
    thank you :-)

Thread can be cloed
This discussion has been closed.