Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Reassign ticket to different staff member

edited February 2014 in General Discussions
I have a bit of an issue with reassigning tickets where I get an alert icon (yellow warning triangle with an exclamation point)- it seems that I have to also make a dept. transfer in a separate step to allow the staff member the ticket was reassigned to to be able to open the ticket. 

Is this normal behavior or am I missing something?

Thanks

Comments

• You haven't told us which version you are running. Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you.
  • I was running 1.7, upgraded to 1.8 and now I just upgraded to the latest release 1.8.1. 

System details:
    PHP vers. 5.4.18
    MySQL vers. 5.5.18
    Server software: 
    Server Software
    Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_pubcookie/3.3.4a mod_uwa/3.2.1 Phusion_Passenger/3.0.11
  • I am not able to replicate the issue that you are reporting on 1.8.1.
    If I reassign a ticket to someone else and go back into it I do see a exclamation mark in a triangle and a message saying "Ticket is assigned to First Last".  But if I then log in as the users that I transferred the ticket to they have no issue opening the ticket.
  • Thanks, I was able to confirm with staff that the reassignment feature is now working properly and they are definitely getting the notifications as expected.
  • Hmmm I wonder if they just need to clear their cache (ALT+F5) or something...
    Well since its working I won't worry about it. :)  I'm going to close this thread, you know the drill! 
This discussion has been closed.