Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Spanish version of OSticket

edited February 2014 in General Discussions
Hi, there. I want to use OSticket for all our technical support at our HighSchool System, here in México. Because, OSTicket is the Help desk tool we need. I saw all documentation but nothing related with the OSticket Interntionalization. However, I saw a webpage where I could find several languages to apply into OSticket. However, there is not information about how to do that.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks in Advance

Monico

Comments

• The international version has not been released yet.  Version 1.8.1 is phase I of integration.  Full integration is currently expected to be completed in version 1.9.

For more information about what Phase I means please see the "New! Multi-Lingual Support, Phase 1" section of the blog post at: http://osticket.com/blog/103
  • Hi, ntozier, thanks for faster reply.

Thanks. I will join to the Language translation procedure.

Monico
  • Fantastic!  We appreciate all the help we can get on that. :)
  • Hello, 

please speed up the approval of the translations:

I helped translating but I think I should not be involved on the approval of my own translations :D

• Hi ibanfernandez2,
    I granted someone permissions to do the approving job yesterday. Please note that the strings currently in Crowdin are not the full translation. Initial data only. Phase 2 of this project will handle the client and staff site translations. This will require your translation effort again :-)

Until then: not approved/proofreaded strings will be included in the translation. Automatically the translated string with the most votes will be picked and put in a language pack.

Hope this helped :) Please be patient! This is a major change in osTicket! Could take some time :-)
  • wow, good workflow, thanks!