osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
Here are some ideas for mods I'd love to implement regarding Priorities. I would love to hear from anyone who may have suggestions on how to create any or all of them.
I would imagine that implementing these ideas would entail a fair bit of coding. Unless anyone has some ideas of how to create these features using the existing framework of osTicket.
- I'd like to have an additional Priority entitled, "Follow Up"
- The "Follow Up" priority would be hidden and would not be available to select until the ticket is being closed.
- When "Follow Up" is selected, the ticket is closed, but it would be available in a list of tickets marked as such.
- I'd like to see another Priority entitled, "Closed".
- When tickets are closed, they would automatically receive the "Closed" priority label.
- Some of you may wonder what benefit this would serve. I've implemented a color system, whereby when I look at a list of tickets they are color-coded, rather than having a text label [see screenshots]. This is really visually pleasing, until you look at the list of Closed Tickets. In my perfect world, all of the closed tickets would have a grey label to indicate that they are closed.