Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

What to do about a support agent who does not investigate issues?

Hi I am a player on one of the games you guys represent. I have sent in a few support tickets on a particular issue and the agent does nothing but automatically close the ticket without investigation.. The agent makes it seem as if it is a burden to their job. Due to this particular agent lack of action on these issues, there are  players quitting the game in droves and a majority were long term money spending players. My attempt is not to get this person in trouble by no means because  if it was I would list the persons name.All I ask is how do I get this person to do what is right and do their job. I also want to mention that in return for submitting a ticket my account gets threatened for suspension which I found VERY insulting because I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and it made me feel that I was the one doing wrong when all I am doing is trying to eliminate the cheaters in the game and have fair game play. 

I am only looking on suggestions on what to do but if the problem persists I will try and seek higher council.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    We do not represent any games.  We are an open source community based around the Open Source Software osTicket, which is a trouble ticket system.  If you are having a problem with a support agent for a game, you should be contacting the company that publishes the game.  We are not them.
This discussion has been closed.