Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Open and View in custom design

Hello, I am wondering if it's possible to put the open.php and view.php file information the end user see's in a custom page? I have started a test with the index.php here (www.xirsolutions.com/responsive/help/) - is it possible to take the content from those 2 files so they are in the same custom design for the end user?

Comments

• *as an update, i have the open new ticket page made up, (www.xirsolutions.com/responsive/open/) -the problem is when i click the (submit) button, i don't know how to get it to display the (thank you information %{ticket.name},

Thank you for contacting us.

A support ticket request #% {ticket.number} has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.

Support Team) -

• edited March 2014
    ive deleted the prior work. i'm going to try another approach.
  • To get the landing page to display the ticket number you may want to read this:
    http://www.tmib.net/osticket-18x-frequently-asked-questions-faq#12
  • thanks for the reply NTO, - i think i'm going to keep the view/open/index content the same and try to add my site theme to it. yesterday i was trying to add those file content to my theme code, which was working visually/cosmetically, however the functionality of the pages were being lost. this time i'm going to add my website brand directly to those php pages.
  • Good luck.  Let me know how you make out.