Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Page loading slow

Hello,

My OSTicket Sytem is taking more than 3 minute while I am closing the ticket in server site while in my local system its not taking time.

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• I haven't the foggiest idea what you trying to convey to us, but I imagine that your issue is important to you.  So please help us to help you by reading and following this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  Thank you.
  • Hi ntozier,

I am using 1.6 version. My problem is while I am closing any ticket from staff site and login in SCP. Its taking more than 3 min to closing tickets and login. That irritating user. I really don't know why this happening may be due to SMTP or due to anything else.Please help me.
  • 1.6 is deprecated and no longer supported.  You should upgrade.  Moving thread to 1.6 section of forums.
  • Thanks Ntozier,

But I saw in many discussion that latest versions are being more slow than previous version. Please help me for this if there is any other way for this problem rather upgrading the version.
  • Check your web and mysql server logs mate, something sounds really wrong for 3 minute delay!

We were having an issue with closing tickets in 1.7 due to locking, you might want to check your XHR/Network screen in firefox/chrome and see how long they are taking to complete as well. 

Could you provide more detail about your server arrangements?
  • Hi,

I am getting lost of error logs in php log file as well as in mysql log file like dblink error etc.
  • @aditinegi

I'm sorry but I cannot help you with 1.6.  It's 4 years old and I no longer have a test bed for it setup.  It's no longer supported.  If you are getting a lot of PHP and MySQL errors you may want to post them to see if anyone can provide you some insight as to what they mean.
  • Sorry my apology. I am getting warnings in apache log file. and want to know is it the reason of slowness?