Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Editable dropbox

I need to create a drop box to go alongside the one used for help topics. What's the best way to proceed here ?

Comments

• Admin panel -> Manage -> Lists
    • Make a list.
    • Then go to Admin panel -> Manage -> Forms -> Ticket Details and add your list.
  • Thanks I'll give it a try.
  • Ok now i see what your saying but, I want to be able to create another box alongside the one on my customer's open new ticket page., to make a drop down menu for other things. A whole new drop box in other words. Would I have to go into coding or is there another way ?
  • Open a New Ticket

Please fill in the form below to open a new ticket.

Help Topic:                 — Select a Help Topic —                 Customer TestimonialsFeedbackGeneral InquiryProject ListReport a ProblemReport a Problem / Access Issue             *  <--- I'm wanting to create another box to the right of this one, for special projects.
  • You cannot do that via the ui.  The closest that you can get it is the top of the Ticket Details section.
  • Ah ok. Thanks for the help.
  • NP.  I think that a future version will be changing things a little so that people have more control of the order etc.  But thats not confirmed at this time.,
  •  Thank you anyway.