Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Forgot My Password Page (for clients)

Hi 

this is my first post on this forum so please forgive me it seems like a silly question

We have just upgraded to v1.9.0 and we are testing the user registration for our customer to login and take a look at his/her tickets

When the click on the Forgot my Password link and enter in the their email address they get the following text displayed on screen (next to the padlock)

We have sent you a reset email to the email address you have on file for your account. If you do not receive the email or cannot reset your password, please ... 

Does anyone know where this can be edited? to include more text after Please...

Thanks

Samaan

Comments

• I believe what you are looking for is at:

Admin panel -> Settings -> Access -> Please Confirm Email Address Page.
  • edited May 2014
    Looks like, of all the pages that are editable, this one isn't yet. You'd have to manually edit include/client/pwreset.sent.php
  • Thanks for responses guys

jared that worked, thanks for your help

ntozier: The page you mentioned is an email template not the text shown on the webpage itself

Thanks again

Samaan
  • I'm going to mark this resolved and close the thread.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you have another question/comment/etc.  :)
This discussion has been closed.