Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] 1.9.1 configuration attachments folder

Hello everybody,
im install osticket on my serwer, and configure ticket via e-mail address. Now i want configure folder on my server, where will be saved e-mail attachments.
Unfortunetlly, on the internet i found just tutorial with Admin Panel->Settings->Attachments, but on 1.9.1 I dont see this place.
Are You have same problem? Maybe i can configure it in some config files on serwer?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2014
    You might want to use osTicket Plugin " Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem "

Install and enable the plugin and provide a Storage path.

Once that is configured, go to Admin Panel -> Settings -> tickets -> Store Attachments: select the Filesystem from drop down menu.

In my case, I have created a directory 'attachments' under /var/www/support/

Make sure  /var/www/support/attachments directory is writable by apache user

See the attached snips (1,2 and 3)

plugin.JPG
    649 x 103 - 21K
    Attachment2.jpg
    666 x 245 - 34K
    Attachment3.jpg
    633 x 365 - 67K
  • Hi,
    thank You for quick answer - im install plugin and configure it. When new ticket arrived in attachments folder i see new folder e.g:
    Q -wxr-xr-t
    does it correct? [Q is a name of folder]

I expect regular files, not folder with sticky bit.

• edited June 2014
    im install plugin and configure it. When new ticket arrived in attachments folder i see new folder e.g: Q -wxr-xr-t does it correct? [Q is a name of folder]  

Yes, In attachments directory folders get created. In my case, I see directories named
    G, h and j.

I expect regular files, not folder with sticky bit.

Perhaps, that's how it is designed.
  • Thanks You for help me with this issue, wverythink looks like working proper!
  • @OryginalDekeR,

You are welcome :) 
This discussion has been closed.