Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] 1.9.1 "Invalid CSRF Token" when edit pages

What may cause it?

osTicket Versionv1.9.1 (0e29c8d)
Server SoftwareApache/2.4.9 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1g PHP/5.5.11
PHP Version5.5.11
MySQL Version5.6.16

when edit a page in Firefox 29.0.1 I am getting following message

in server log the following also recorded:

Invalid CSRF Token __CSRFToken__

Invalid CSRF token [6acb56479dd9203e2e51b1acd8dcdd7bf0853f73] on .../scp/ajax.php/draft/294

I cleared cache, restarted FF but it still happening. 

Does not happened in other browsers.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    When you say "edit pages" you explicitly mean when you go to Admin panel -> Manage -> Pages?
    From this post is it safe to presume that you are not experiencing this anywhere else, just in that area?

What OS are you running?
  • Correct.

I go to Admin panel >Manage>Pages

then I create a new page, and in few seconds I get an error (when using firefox)

client OS win2008r2

Firefox was upgraded multiple times, I wonder if that may cause an issue.  I just build new 2008R2 VM, and install fresh copy of firefox - I cannot replicate the error.  I will try to wipe and reinstall FF on machine that had issues and will see if error still exist.

I think this is very isolated occurrence and topic can be closed.

• @stf5875, If you don't mind I'd like to leave this open until you wipe and reinstall FF on the machine.  Please let me know if that resolves your issue.
  • After my FF update itself to ver 30.0 and restarted on PC having issues  - issue went away.

It did not surfaced on few other PCs I tried it over last few days.
  • Great!  I'll go ahead and mark this as resolved and close the thread.  Please start a new thread if you have another question, comment, etc. :)
This discussion has been closed.