Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

problem sending mail to add new staff welcome

trying to add a new data entry personnel (those that appear in the image attached) and leave the option checked that says "Welcome Email" where according to aid description, this is welcome email includes a link to to access your account and change the password, but do not send. I have already indicated different email addresses like hotmail, outlook, etc.. but does not reach me. No need to have any option if not found or seen include a plugin for this as I am quite sure that the email settings right, and that in making the test mailing these costs if they leave.

Comments

• No image attached.
  • oh sorry, yhis is the image.
    captura.png
    965 x 445 - 19K
  • here.
    captura.png
    965 x 445 - 19K
  • I am unable to replicate your report.  I have attempted twice once on 1.9.0.x and once on 1.9.1.  Both result in me getting an email to the gmail account email that I setup for the staff to test this with.
  • I see, I have not been able to fix this so that what comes to mind esque vercion it fetches the page I possibly have a erro, well not often you actualizen the download link on the page. so, will try to download and install again to test this. as a last resort, in the name of the file will know where is the source code that handles sending mail to staff members to register them?
  • the end can already solve the problem, and was only assign a properly configured mail account, which is used (as I have understood) to use and send data access for users that fence adding staff. in this part of the image that is red with the assignment is made.
    correo.png
    883 x 724 - 123K
  • the image
    correo.jpg
    883 x 724 - 198K