Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Edit user shows multiple Contact Information

Not sure if i did something or if this a bug...when i try to edit a user i get Contact Information: twice.  See attached for screenshot.
Tagged:

Comments

• no screen shot attached
  • Here is what it looks like when you edit forms
    osticket Forms.png
    649 x 265 - 13K
    osTicket User.png
    650 x 430 - 15K
  • I am unable to replicate this behavior.
    Please post the contents of the Admin panel -> Dashboard -> Information to this thread.
    osticket admin.png
    993 x 606 - 50K
  • I've pointed out this thread to the devs so that they can take a look at this. 

You're running much newer versions of PHP and MySQL than I am, but dont think that really huge.  Are you seeing anything wonky in the PHP or Apache error logs?
  • Do you also see the form twice under "Admin Panel -> Manage -> Forms" and is it just with existing users or also on newly created users?

Btw is it a fresh install or did you upgrade from an older version (and in case then let us know from which version)?

Greetings
    Michael
  • not seeing anything in the logs..."Admin Panel -> Manage -> Forms" looks fine...this is with all users.  Yes this was an upgrade from 1.8 (i believe)...Just in the mist of playing with this so as long as this is not a bug then i will just backup my current data/configs and just reinstall.
  • Did clean install and all is good now. I must have done something or when I did the upgrade path.
  • So your all set and I should close this?
  • That is fine with me...thanks
  • Okay, will do.  Thanks for posting your solution here by the way.  I like when people do that because it means if someone else has the same question that they may be able to find the answer. easier. :)
This discussion has been closed.