Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] AD confiig

Sooo. Got a new server in today to replace my physical Domain Controller for my VM hosts and after decommissioning the old Domain Controller realized I only had AD authentication enabled and osTicket was configured to look at that DC only for AD authentication Now, no one can log in since the LDAP/AD plugin's settings were pointing to the old DC...

Which brings me to the question: where does the LDAP/AD plugin store settings? I've looked through the MySQL tables and have not had any luck. I also tried manually adding an admin user to the staff table also with no luck. If anyone could point me to the table that holds the LDAP/AD Plugin configuration info it would be greatly appreciated...(bad admin; lessons learned)

Feel free to simply PM me if it's in a location that shouldn't be advertised to the world.

OsTicket 1.9.1
MySQL 5.6.19

Comments

• You can preferably change the DC in the plugin config inside osticket UI (Admin Panel -> Manage -> Plugins -> Ldap Plugin)

In the database the plugin stores its config in the table ost_config, just to add that information / answer your question.

Regards,
    Michael
  • Many thanks, Michael!

With only AD authentication enabled, I wasn't able to log into the UI at all since we have no local admin accounts. I did eventually find the AD server setting in the _config table...just didn't scroll down far enough.

Lesson learned. Again, many thanks for the assistance.

• So it sounds like your all set now.  Should I mark this resolved and close it?
  • Yes, please close discussion.
This discussion has been closed.