Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

osTicket Core, v1.9.1 - DB Error #1062

Why am I getting those messages DB Error #1062?

Comments

• You should post the rest of the error.

• I am putting the error

B Error #1062

[INSERT INTO ost_form_entry_values SET field_id = 5, value = '<101367>Solicitud de hold', entry_id = 26] Duplicate entry '26-5' for key 'PRIMARY'

---- Backtrace ----
    #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\osticket\upload\include\mysqli.php(163): osTicket->logDBError('DB Error #1062', '[INSERT INTO os...')
    #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\osticket\upload\include\class.orm.php(209): db_query('INSERT INTO ost...')
    #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\osticket\upload\include\class.dynamic_forms.php(713): VerySimpleModel->save()
    #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\osticket\upload\include\class.ticket.php(2443): DynamicFormEntry->save()
    #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\osticket\upload\open.php(36): Ticket::create(Array, Array, 'Web')
    #5 {main}

Log Date: Wed, Jun 18 2014 12:03pm IP Address: 10.92.48.178
  • It looks like the system is trying to save something which since it already exists and is resulting in a duplicate primary key.  Why the system is trying to save a duplicate I don't know.
  • Thank very much I saw the problem and I fixed it
  • Right on!  
    Should I close this thread?
  • yes thanks
This discussion has been closed.