Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

core: Error parsing SQL schema! Get help from developers (#4)

Hello,

I am trying to install OSticket 1.9.2on a Windows platform running PHP Version 5.3.1.

I have uploaded, all OK, went to mydomain/support and entered the setup data, make ost-config.php writable, went onto next screen and entered all data, but got the above titled subject in red, and the following :

[CREATE TABLE `ost_api_key` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `isactive` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1', `ipaddr` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `apikey` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `can_create_tickets` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `can_exec_cron` TINYINT( 1 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `notes` text, `updated` datetime NOT NULL, `created` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `ipaddr` (`ipaddr`), UNIQUE KEY `apikey` (`apikey`) ) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8] InnoDB is in read only mode.

I'm not really sure how to read that error.

Could anyone kindly help me out? I also tried installing 1.7.9 but got the same errors.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Based on the error you are getting either the ost_api_key table was loaded in read only mode, or your entire database was. The actual error you are getting from the MySQL server is "InnoDB is in read only mode."  I would recommend that you research in this direction.  I have no idea why this would happen unless your starting MySQL in read only mode.. or maybe if your user only has read privs?  (guesses)
  • edited June 2014
    I would agree with @ntozier 

Check to make sure your, presumably MySQL, user account you are using has full access (Read and Write) not just read access.