Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Webservices for osTicket Operations

Hi All,

I am new in osTicket. I want to implement it on my website through web-services communication.
I am using osTicket version 1.9.2
I have already tried http://www.cyberde.nl/software-en-US/osticket-soap-mod/ but its not working.
Is there any webservices library which can i download for this or any other suggestions regarding the same.

Comments

• I used the SOAP mod and it worked wonderful until osTicket 1.9.2. Does anyone know if there's a fix?

Eric
  • If there is it would be in the mods and customization section of the forums under a thread about the mod.
  • This Would be a great addon a Web Service made by OSTicket itself so there is a way of communicating with OSTicket using c# or other programming language

We are at version 1.7 and would love to upgrade to 1.9 but because of the soap not working and no other way to get a ticket list using c# we are waiting and searching for a way to make this work. 

So i Hope that there will be a web service or api with more functions available very soon.