osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now
Successful upgrade from 1.7.x to 1.9.2 with 2 minor issues and one question
Everything went smoothly during upgrade all tickets and users in place however I ran into 2 things.
1. Dashboard: Data is in the tables but not populating on the chart
2. When I login despite deleting the setup dir it still pushes me to /scp/upgrade.php it does say everything is up to date how can I have it just take me to the staff panel like it used to? My other support agents all get directed there but me I get pushed to upgrade.php
Here's my question what is the proper way to setup the system to accept e-mail ticket submissions?
1. I've setup an e-mail
2. Everything confirmed in the e-mail address settings
3. New ticket settings are set
4. IMAP is set and confirmed
5. Sending E-mail is disabled
I sent an e-mail to that address and no ticket was created. But the ticket showed up on that account via an e-mail client.
Any help would be appreciated.