Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Successful upgrade from 1.7.x to 1.9.2 with 2 minor issues and one question

Everything went smoothly during upgrade all tickets and users in place however I ran into 2 things.

1. Dashboard: Data is in the tables but not populating on the chart
2. When I login despite deleting the setup dir it still pushes me to /scp/upgrade.php it does say everything is up to date how can I have it just take me to the staff panel like it used to? My other support agents all get directed there but me I get pushed to upgrade.php

Here's my question what is the proper way to setup the system to accept e-mail ticket submissions?
1. I've setup an e-mail
2. Everything confirmed in the e-mail address settings
3. New ticket settings are set
4. IMAP is set and confirmed
5. Sending E-mail is disabled

I sent an e-mail to that address and no ticket was created. But the ticket showed up on that account via an e-mail client.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• 1. no idea.  check for logged PHP errors.

2. I cannot replicate this behavior, and have never seen this happen.

3. regarding email: Have you also setup Cron (or Windows TaskScheduler)?

• Hi ntozier,

1. Not sure what the deal was right clicked in the window that should've been displaying the chart hit reload and it worked yet a full on page refresh or cache dump wouldn't populate it.

2. This just up and stopped happening after about 2 days no idea why kinda weird since that file it was pointing to was deleted upon completion of the upgrade. Odd.

3. I just checked your link but it said Wiki Offline. I don't run a windows server so not sure how I'm going to enable Windows TaskScheduler but once the Wiki is back I'll be sure to read it and follow.

Many thanks.
  • re 2. Maybe it was broswer cache?

re 3. I see the same thing with the wiki atm, not sure whats up with that.  I'll ask the devs.  Since your not running a Windows server then you would follow the instructions for cron.