Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Unofficial Plugin Development Guide

This is a basic guide to get you started writing your own plugins:

It would be nice is Jared and Peter could take a look and chime in on some unknown features or point out if there is anything incorrect.

Thanks!

Comments

• Thank you for the plugin guide, would love to try it, but unfortunately can't read it completely due to a display issue on your website (checked with all common browser, so no browser issue).

See screenshot attached.
    Screenshot (6).png
    727 x 758 - 33K
  • edited June 2014
    I can browse till all parts, i.e part - 5
    using chrome and IE
  • Thank you for the plugin guide, would love to try it, but unfortunately can't read it completely due to a display issue on your website (checked with all common browser, so no browser issue). See screenshot attached.
    Yea, it was a code formatting issue.  That page is fixed now. I didn't see any problems on other steps, but if you notice anything else, just let me know.

Thanks
  • Thanks for fixing, looks good now :)
  • Guide was updated and moved to github.  It now includes a section on dispatching and routing.  Hire is a new link:

• Nice one mate!