Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Active Directory authentication

Looking into setting up Active Directory authentication for osTicket, here is our environment:

Windows Server 2008R2
IIS7.5
PHP 5.5.11
MySQL 5.6
osTicket 1.9.2

Are there any good guides for setting this up? Found this but it's for an older version and a different webserver. http://www.bauer-power.net/2010/04/how-to-make-osticket-160-authenticate.html#.U7VlG3hwaHs

Thanks

Comments

• Just search the forum for IIS and Ldap auth plugin, somewhere was a little manual/how-to if I remember correctly. Unfortunately your not using apache, so I can't point you out to my apache ldap/single sign on guide ;)
  • edited July 2014
    +1 for @ntozier's response, that was one of the threads I was talking about :)
  • So I now have the LDAP plugin added to our osticket. When I try and configure it by going into "Manage > Plugins >  LDAP Authentication and Lookup" and add our domain name into Default Domain fileld then save the page I get an error 500...

Any ideas?

• You should consult your servers logs and get the actual error of whats happening.  I would recommend checking both your IIS error logs (and or event viewer) and your PHP error logs.