Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Custom Fields in Ticket Details not showing in ticket view

I added a couple of short answer fields to the ticket details so customers can add OS and some other info. These show up great on the form for a customer, but when I view the ticket (scp/tickets.php?id=<etc>), they don't show up in the ticket. Is there something more I need to do? I had added this to my previous install (1.6) and it worked, but that was before custom forms features - I must have done some custom modifications (it was a while ago!). I've a attached a screen cap that is pretty clear.
 Let me know what the next step is!
Thanks,
Peter

-----info-------
osTicket Version v1.9.2 (4827655)
Server Software Apache
PHP Version 5.4.11
MySQL Version 5.0.67
PHP Extensions
gdlib Used for image manipulation and PDF printing
imap Used for email fetching
xml XML API
xml-dom Used for HTML email processing
json Improves performance creating and processing JSON
gettext Improves performance for non US-English configurations
mbstring Highly recommended for non western european language content
phar Highly recommended for plugins and language packs
PHP Settings
cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1 "1" is recommended if AJAX is not working
Database Space Used 545.12 MiB
Database Space for Attachments 477.43 MiB

Tagged:

Comments

• not sure if my attachment showed up. If not, try this http://i.imgur.com/ASqyHnk.png
  • Interesting.  I haven't seen that happen before.  It seems to me that your installation isn't putting the fields in the right place. Have you tried a different web browser?  (And have you cleared your browsers Cache?)

• Yes, and yes. 
    I found a workaround. Instead of adding this information to the "Contact Information" form, I added it to the "Ticket Details" form. This is ok, since it probably makes more sense to have that info as part of the ticket details, rather than user info, for our needs.
    Thanks for checking it out.
    Peter

• Contact Information is client data... and is only displayed when you view a client.  You would want to add it to the ticket details form anyway.  But now that I know where you added it I can try to replicate your report. :)