Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Tried installing the LDAP plugin and now....

Hi team, Everytime I visit http://localhost I just get this string of text... PHP Warning: include(C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='./;C:/Helpdesk/include/;C:/Helpdesk/include/pear/') in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 157 Was all working perfectly until then...any ideas? TIA

Comments

• PHP Warning: include(C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php' for inclusion (include_path='./;C:/Helpdesk/include/;C:/Helpdesk/include/pear/') in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 241 PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php on line 157
  • Does the file:
    C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php
    exist?

• Nope ntozier, it did but when this error occured I deleted it in a panic but I'm still having issues :(
  • Actually wait, I got confused and thought you meant the plugins folder, no the /include/install directory never existed - could this be the issue?
  • Well that's what the error says.
    But now that I look I do not see that directory in the archive either.  So I'm not sure why this file:
    C:\Helpdesk\include\class.plugin.php

would be trying to access this file:
    C:/Helpdesk/include/Install/plugin.php

line 241 of class.plugin.php reads:
    $info = array_merge($defaults, (include $path . '/plugin.php'));

$path is getting handed to the function from some where else. and changed on line 234:
    $install_path = str_replace(INCLUDE_DIR, '', $path);

Whats your include dir?
    It's defined in bootstrap.php on about line 286.

Whats version of osTicket are you running?
    What version of the plugin are you running?
    I feel like this is a path issue on your setup, or something similar.
    Where does http://localhost point to?