Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] Install.php Blank Page: No such file or directory

Ubuntu 14.04
PHP 5.5.15
Apache 2.4.10
osTicket 1.9.3

Afternoon,
I've been searching google and this forum for someone who has received the same error as me and have yet to find. When running install.php from a browser the page goes blank. The error log reported from apache is...
[Fri Aug 08 16:05:54.136970 2014] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1107:tid 140046966494976] [client 192.168.150.200:12452] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  require_once(/opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/pear/Mail/RFC822.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/class.validator.php on line 144\nPHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/pear/Mail/RFC822.php' (include_path='./:/opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/:/opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/pear/') in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/class.validator.php on line 144\n', referer: http://192.168.10.52/support/setup/install.php

I looked and that directory does not exist. I tried 1.9.2 as well and I get the same error. Any ideas would be very helpful. I'v been banging my head on this one. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Tagged:

Comments

• error: Failed opening required '/opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/support/include/pear/Mail/RFC822.php

I haven't looked at 1.9.3 yet, but I have an /include/pear/Mail/RFC822.php in my 1.9.2 installation, and you should too.
  • Ahh gee... lol 
    Looks like my firewall was blocking some of the files during the wget operation. =( I just scp'd the osTicket folder to the server and ran the install. Worked like a charm. Thanks for taking a look!
  • Very welcome. :)

I'll mark this as resolved and close the thread.  Please feel free to star ta new thread if you have another question, comment, etc.
This discussion has been closed.