Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

[resolved] osTickets send a lot of error mails

After succesful running the setup I receive a lot of error mails like

[SELECT ticket.ticket_id,ticket.`number`,ticket.dept_id,ticket.staff_id,ticket.team_id, ticket.user_id  ,dept.dept_name,ticket.status,ticket.source,ticket.isoverdue,ticket.isanswered,ticket.created  ,CAST(GREATEST(IFNULL(ticket.lastmessage, 0), IFNULL(ticket.reopened, 0), ticket.created) as datetime) as effective_date  ,CONCAT_WS(" ", staff.firstname, staff.lastname) as staff, team.name as team  ,IF(staff.staff_id IS NULL,team.name,CONCAT_WS(" ", staff.lastname, staff.firstname)) as assigned  ,IF(ptopic.topic_pid IS NULL, topic.topic, CONCAT_WS(" / ", ptopic.topic, topic.topic)) as helptopic  ,cdata.priority_id, cdata.subject, user.name, email.address as email  FROM ost_ticket ticket  LEFT JOIN ost_user user ON user.id = ticket.user_id  LEFT JOIN ost_user_email email ON user.id = email.user_id  LEFT JOIN ost_user_account account ON (ticket.user_id=account.user_id)  LEFT JOIN ost_department dept ON ticket.dept_id=dept.dept_id  LEFT JOIN ost_staff staff ON (ticket.staff_id=staff.staff_id)  LEFT JOIN ost_team team ON (ticket.team_id=team.team_id)  LEFT JOIN ost_help_topic topic ON (ticket.topic_id=topic.topic_id)  LEFT JOIN ost_help_topic ptopic ON (ptopic.topic_id=topic.topic_pid)  LEFT JOIN ost_ticket__cdata cdata ON (cdata.ticket_id = ticket.ticket_id)  LEFT JOIN ost_ticket_priority pri ON (pri.priority_id = cdata.priority_id) WHERE ticket.user_id = 1 ORDER BY ticket.created DESC]

Unknown column 'cdata.priority_id' in 'field list'<br />
<br />

What failed while setup and what can I do now?

Comments

• I believe that you can ignore this error.
  • I believe that you can ignore this error.
    You mean, it's totally normal for osTicket so select a field of the database table which does not exists?!
    You mean, I should ignore the > 12 e-mails with this problem? 

I believe, that's part of an other problem and the result of unclean setup scripts.
  • The cdata table is not a static table ad is supposed to be created on the fly.  If you are not actively getting them... then yes you can ignore them.
  • Okay, I was unclear, excuse me.

I receive the upper error mail EACH TIME I visit my ticket list where ticket #1 is not visible.
  • Please let us know if you are still getting these errors after you remove the language pack,
  • A fresh install (including dropping the database, of course) without the german language pack resolves the problem.

I receive no more error mails. Thank you ntozier!
  • Woohoo!  (We're on a roll!)
    You're very welcome.  I will mark this as resolved and close it also. 
    As the other posts mention, please feel free to start a new thread if you have another question, etc.
This discussion has been closed.