Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

reporting

Hi, 

I would like to see the reporting side of osticket expanded a little further - some ideas would be: 

"Priority" based Report:
I would like to see a detailed report that you can enter a "From" and "To" Date, which reports on Priorities by Staff member over a that period.  For example, this would help us to report on the number of emergency calls we have, broken down by who has responded to them -this would also include the 'subject' of those calls rather than ticket thread details.    

Tickets By Help Topic:
To see a quantity of tickets broken down by help topic - this displays the help topics most frequently requiring support.

Tickets By End-User, Help Topic
To see a quantity of tickets broken down by end-users and the help topic - this may help identify areas in which a user needs further training.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Add my vote.  There's plenty that I like about osTicket, but its analytics are lacking.  The RT (Request Tracker) system is a comparable tool, and it offers advanced queries that can be bookmarked--the equivalent of reports.

Jack