Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

Catching up

Greetings all!

I'm back from vacation and have just started to go through the forum posts that mounted up in my absence (8 pages worth).  I will eventually get to all your question, so please be patient. :)

Thanks,
Neil
ntozier - Forum Moderator

Comments

• Hey Neil, welcome back, hope you had a great vacation and enjoyed it!

Michael
  • Thanks!  I did enjoy it actually.  The wife and I went up to Niagra Falls on our first real vacation in four (4) years. :)

• Sounds great, my London vacation was also the first in 4 years together with the female next to me (complaining about answering you right now :D)
  • Heh.  Michael tell her your internet friends say hi. ;)
  • Hi Ntozier i have a small problem at Os ticket at client side not raising the ticket number   what happing that 
    untitled.JPG
    999 x 614 - 39K
  • @kishoretkd please start your own thread.  Please help us to help you by reading and following the posting guidelines located in this thread: Please read before requesting assistance.  The more information you give us the better we will be able to assist you. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.